E*Trade (Etrade Securities LLC)
Open Financial Exchange (OFX) Server
E*Trade (Etrade Securities LLC) hosts an OFX server from which your 1099-B realized gain and loss information may be retrieved by our program.
If you have more than 3,000 transactions, E*Trade will not return your transactions through their OFX server. Use the CSV processing option if you have more than 3,000 transactions.
To retrieve information from their server,
you will need the following information:
E*Trade Account User Id:
E*Trade Account Password:
1099-B CSV Download
E*Trade (Etrade Securities LLC) provides a downloadable CSV file containing your Form 1099-B information.
- Log on to your ETrade Account.
- Go to the Account Menu.
- Select the Portfolios Tab
- On the Portfolios screen, select the Gains & Losses Tab
- Under "View", select Taxable.
- Under "Tax Year", select the applicable tax year.
- Click the "Download" link in the upper right.
- In the "Download" pop up window. Select "Expanded View". Click the Download Button
- A "TaxableGLDownload.csv" file will download to your system.
- Save the .csv file to your Downloads, Desktop or other folder.
If you have additional or newer information regarding E*Trade (Etrade Securities LLC) downloadable files, please email us at email@example.com .